We are entering a dangerous time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are entering a dangerous time.

There are only three beers left and I can't buy more for several hours. What is to become of me?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

On top of that I am running out of Zigaretten.

Comment

Turn teetotal for a few hours.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: We are entering a dangerous time.

Originally posted by Oerdin
        There are only three beers left and I can't buy more for several hours. What is to become of me?
        Drink your piss, and you'll have an unlimited supply of American beer
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor my friend... How you wound me.

Comment

Root beer
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: Re: We are entering a dangerous time.

Originally posted by Spiffor
              This, coming from a Frenchman .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: We are entering a dangerous time.

Originally posted by Spiffor
                This, coming from a Frenchman .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So good he had to say it twice?

Comment

Maybe it's like Beetlejuice?
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Perhaps you order a biiiiig pizza?

Comment

Maybe teh three beers that are left are 48" beers?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Do you create this thread on every forum you go to?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                            Root beer

Sol

Originally posted by Asher

don't you know drunk white males ALLWAYS tell their worst jokes twice.
                            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              Just two.

Comment

Working...
                              X