X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help my friend win $10k with one click

Vote for Jessi - http://www.collegehumor.com/hottestgirl/matchup:109

Many thanks poly.

Last edited by al hail bobo; April 21, 2008, 18:40.
    ONE OF US
    ONE OF US
    JOIN US we are the Freaks
    YOU CANNOT RESIST

A Settler since Oct 2001?

Who are you and where have you been for the last 6 1/2 years?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'm not going to click the link until al hail bobo comes back here and gives me a couple reasons why I should.

Even then I may not help him out.

I want to see what kind of effort he's willing to put into this first.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I am a friend of a regular poster here. I registered way back in the day and semi keep up with things due to having that friend. I will not name names or call them out, but feel free to have your flame party on me shiva, I was fully expecting it.

To be honest, there is no reason to click it. She's a friend of mine who I would like to see win. Shes also very attractive.
          ONE OF US
          ONE OF US
          YOU CANNOT RESIST

Comment

Post a pic of her and I'll click on it.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Done, see OP
              ONE OF US
              ONE OF US
              YOU CANNOT RESIST

Comment

Clicked

Comment

Clicked.

A honest question: how does one remember a password after six years?

This can only be if one uses the same password for everything.

Comment

You are controlling information.

I need to see the other chicks first. And more importantly, does she like it in the pooper.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hey Bobo, took you long enough.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Are you the guy she kneed in the balls?

Comment

...joking, I got no clue.
                          Long time member @ Apolyton
                          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Its an old password that i use for low security things and the link is to the competition so you will be able to see both girls by clicking it. I just hope you decide on jessi
                            ONE OF US
                            ONE OF US
                            YOU CANNOT RESIST

Comment

Originally posted by al hail bobo
                              I am a friend of a regular poster here. I registered way back in the day and semi keep up with things due to having that friend. I will not name names or call them out, but feel free to have your flame party on me shiva, I was fully expecting it.

To be honest, there is no reason to click it. She's a friend of mine who I would like to see win. Shes also very attractive.
                              Heh. The DL dance is not a flame party, just tradition.

Also, guys, Jessica is clearly the hotter one. You should support her.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X