• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az
    Spiffor

How are you doing, friend?
    Pretty good

I have succeeded in my exams to become a French bureaucrat, and I am now looking for a Commie city or district willing to hire me. I have been heavily involved in the recent local political campaign. And spring's here

And you, how are you doing?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Made 1st lt., and in about 9 months, I'll be a Captain. also, will begin Grad School in chemistry ( if everything goes right)

also, my grandmother ( the last one ) died... :/
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
        Made 1st lt., and in about 9 months, I'll be a Captain. also, will begin Grad School in chemistry ( if everything goes right)
        Congrats, and good luck

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Is Spiffor on Facebook?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

[q=Spiffor on another forum (WTF is it?)]No. I just saw the Tortured Canadian thread.

The reason I stopped posting at Poly again is because I was overwhelmed by the bigotry there, and not only BK's (who isn't even the worst).

There was a time where I found the discussions stimulating at 'Poly, but I've grown old. Nowadays, I only feel frustration seeing people wasting their brains by living in a prejudice-riddled world, and taking all the moronicity that comes along with it. I used to think this judgement only applied to BK, but I'm now thinking it goes well beyonf just him.

It's too bad quality posters like Arrian or OzzyKP are trapped in there.[/q]

Comment

Comment

Don't worry LS, no one would ever mistake you for being a "quality poster"
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

HB
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Az

sorry for you

btw, you are a lieutenant, not a 1st lieutenant.

Comment

You could always come back and try to improve the quality...
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

But I'm already here

Comment

right, you leave and Spiffor comes back.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X