Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there secret threads or forums in Candle Bre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there secret threads or forums in Candle Bre?

When I look at the forum list, I see latest past in Candy is by Hexagonian this morning. But the latest displayed when I go into the forum is Vel's post from last night. I've noticed this effect several times before as well.

I wonder if the Candy girls are Area 25ing it?

That happens with any forum that has private subforums.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Mmmmm, Area 25...that takes me back
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        That happens with any forum that has private subforums.
        Those little homos are area 25ing.

Comment

I'm afraid the good old A-25 times are gone
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

Those little homos are area 25ing.
            You really shouldnt insult people, homosexual is not an insult but a choice of lifestyle

I am surprised no one picked up on that so i felt it was an opportunity to share, dont want to have you get a ban for personal insults you know
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

WTF is Candle Bre?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

They said they were "open" on the game development. And then they have little secret forums and such. I bet hexa goes there and complains about me. The little worm.

Comment

Apparently it bears repeating
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

This subforum clearly serves the NWO masters.

/Hera shouts this out loud several more times while writting up this post/We're not your slaves! Do you hear me powers that be we are not your slaves!We know what you are doing!

I know how you are secretly brainwashing people. What do you think people would just belive apolyton is dying? No, no wai, you are abducting and brainwashing poters, they then only post in the private secret apolyton forums. Your little obedient brainelss minions, while the rest of us just keep postin here on poly blissfully unaware. Like cattle for the slaughter! And even here we are constatnly reminded that apolyton is not a democracy. No more. No more, I'm on to you and I'm going to tell everyone.

I don't think I'm afraid to say what project flying blue monkey 24 is.

I'm on to you and your little modder minions!
                    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Also your attempts at brainwashing me with subliminal messages every time I post is pathetic.

Everyone chant: NWO no wai! NWO no wai!

(BTW I'm wondering how hard it would be for poly to make it #2 on google shearch for NWO)
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

sorry, no offense to homos. Some of my best friends are. I wouldn't let one date my sister though.

Comment

so GP how does it fill to be back?
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                            so GP how does it fill to be back?
                            Free.

Comment

who kept you locked up?
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X