CNN Anchor Found In Park With Rope Around Genitals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP
    Wow, so did the post make that part up or are all the more 'reputable' places afraid to print it?
    Dunno, but here most "serious" media stay usually away from the more....hm ....colorful details if possible and leave this for the yellow press.
    Blah

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        You have to wonder what's wrong with some famous people. I imagine it's bad enough if your friends hear about something like that, but to be someone everyone knows...

I doubt he'll be able to continue with his job.

NB: If you're famous and a sick pervy, do it in private.
        Sometime I wonder if that is why they get turned on by this stuff - the phenomenal risk of complete and utter humiliation they will face if they get caught!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think that's probably true. To some people the risk of getting caught is a huge turn on... and this isn't just getting caught, but everyone knowing.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Exhibitionism by cop?
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              I think that's probably true. To some people the risk of getting caught is a huge turn on... and this isn't just getting caught, but everyone knowing.
              Exactly; if some people can't resist screwing at a department store because there's a chance 5-10 people might notice it, then a famous person with a chance of 5-10 million people noticing it faces one million times the turn on! That figure's so far off the charts that no man in the same position could control himself.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

*Note to self, never pick up a rope you find in a park.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

This guy's a regular correspondent and anchor on CNN International. I've been watching him for years -- and, I must say, I'm not even a little bit surprised.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Commie News Network material for shoooor.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

btw, he can continue his travel show just with a slightly different theme...
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

A rope around an anchor, and he gets hauled in. How very apt.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                        X