I'm going to download Skype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to download Skype

I've just decided to get going on it. The constant barrage of PMs from DQ and Imran to be on one of their shows has motivated me.

So, the decision made, the skype thingie bought, let the procrastination begin!
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

good for you
    but what did you buy? skype to skype is free

i recently bough a fixed line/skype phone for home. works like a charm (their connections have gotten better the last years). now all my calls go through skype
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I'm picking Lancer bought a heasdset or Skype phone.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

It's a headset actually. I might go in for a phone though, where to buy?

My headset came with my wife's webcam and I'm not really impressed and it's not up to what DQ told me to get.

Comment

Depends what you want it for Lancer.

For general chit chat - a middle range headset/phone is fine.
          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
            I might go in for a phone though, where to buy?
            well i got this one

there are skype only phones as well out there. you can the skype.com store for suggestions
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Nugog, from what I gather the low end ones put extra burden on DQ to clean up the sound. That's what I need it for now, but if it works we'll bring one to the Phils and hook it up to the comp there so when we're in the US Dolores can chat with family to her hearts content.

Markos, I was thinking of buying in a store. Maybe I'll try Office Depo. Thanks for the links though.

Comment

Working...
              X