No announcement yet.

It's time to talk Age of Conan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another WoW-killer? How many have there been?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

One more

edit: wow youtube work quick, they removed it
      be free

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
        Another WoW-killer? How many have there been?
        None, since they could not kill it.

But almost all beta-testers say in one form or another that AoC will dramatically reduce its numbers.
        be free

Comment

We'll see.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The World:

be free

Comment

Bow down to teh Conan:

Unbelievable!

Comment

It looks pretty good. I was holding out hope for Warhammer, but the developers seem to have relied on the Fantasy Battle game, rather than the RPG (which was IMHO the finest pen and paper RPG ever created).
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

I wonder when Blizzard plans on doing a World of Warcraft 2, or something similar. The game looks pretty dated compared to these new games. Plus the grinding and tedious gameplay.

Comment

I'm sure they have a team working on ideas, but the problem is that, if they make a WoW2, it won't bring much new to the world, except for graphics and gameplay. WoW is already packed with stuff.

I bet they are working on World of Starcraft right now, or possibly Diablo, but not much point doing that since AoC is so similar.
                    be free

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                      I wonder when Blizzard plans on doing a World of Warcraft 2, or something similar. The game looks pretty dated compared to these new games. Plus the grinding and tedious gameplay.
                      Yes, but will they do what needs to be done to preserve the atmosphere of the game, and by that I mean hire your friend Ian to constantly remind us that we're homosexuals?
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

WTF is WoW?
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

If I got it right, it has an oblivionesque combat system.

Which makes it basically an FPS.

Which means it will suck, like Oblivion.

The writings on the wall say so.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: It's time to talk Age of Conan

Originally posted by DinoDoc
                            http://www.ageofconan.com/
                            looks cool but no mac version
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

"World of StarCraft?" Somehow I'm just not seeing that happening.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm waiting for "World of Al Gorecraft".

Comment

Working...
                                X