Favorite Reichsführer-SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Reichsführer-SS

I think it's time we settle this debate once and for all. Who was the best Reichsführer-SS of all time?

Did you intend to have the Bananen option separate, or is Hanke your banana
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I did intend it to be the sixth option but I messed up.

Comment

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Fixed
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Wouldn't the SS have to exist to be the leader of it?
            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Thanks snoopy.

@Patroklos - I honestly have no idea when the SS came into existence. I just copied it straight out of wikipedia. But wikipedia doesn't lie.

Comment

I only heard of one of them. Am I qualified to vote?

Comment

That's usually the case for me when deciding to vote for the president but it doesn't stop me from voting. Go right ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    I only heard of one of them.
                    Same here...
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Heider

Under Heiden’s leadership the SS declined in membership from 1000 to 280, with SA desires made public that the SS should be disbanded. As Heiden attempted to keep the tiny group from going under, he hired a young chicken farmer, named Heinrich Himmler, to serve as his deputy. Heiden regarded Himmler as a "keen young clerk" but did not see him as leadership material. Heiden fell into disgrace after allegations surfaced that parts of his uniform were customized by a Jewish tailor. On January 5, 1929 he was dismissed by Adolf Hitler and succeeded by Heinrich Himmler as Reichsführer-SS.

In April 1933 Erhard Heiden was arrested by orders of Heinrich Himmler by members of the SS-Sicherheitsdienst (SD, Security Service). He was killed shortly after assumingly at SD Headquarters in Munich. His corpse was only found in September 1933 and he was buried on September 15, 1933.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Heiden
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Heidi Klum !!!
                        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

[QUOTE]
                          I only heard of one of them History Forums and this isnt it!!!.
                          [q=DanQ]Same here... Now dont make me agree with Asher or Perefection on anything, such as folding the most successful forum of Apolyton into the Off Topic subforum[/q]

Im confused, isnt this against what Administrators and Staff have agreed upon, leaving the History/Sports/Tech Forums alone????

I dont have an opinion one way or the other, but if this is acceptable, perhaps Babe Threads could branch and spread out some...

Remember good folks, the operative word of the day is Legs, help spread the word :desire: :desire:
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

The best SS are the dead ones.
                            TEH best one ever, is the one who died first...
                            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Heiden fell into disgrace after allegations surfaced that parts of his uniform were customized by a Jewish tailor.
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                              X