No announcement yet.

Haven't seen AAHZ around recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes Lancer, your kindness to me in the CG thread opened my eyes. i am completely speechless right now. i am bumbling around like a lost puppy come home.

Thank you for your friendship, i will support all of you in any endeavor you find yourselves in.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yer alive. Good.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well that's nice to know AAHZ, thank you.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

AAhzh sitign :b;
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

my return is now complete!

how u doing Shiva? I have not been without eyes either, my friend:

Congratulations in your recent success in life. You are a true inspiration to silly posters like me
            Order of the Fly

Comment

WHat recent suceus?> :cofnused:

Wec,loem back
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Oh taht one... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Aahz is taking some time off from foruming to do things he needs to do in his real life.

Does posting on Counterglow actually count as "doing things in real life"?
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                    sorry for the necro.

But in a cold and heartless internet where your very death means just a bit of lulz, and for me to see a great thread like this. And in the past where i was naive to think that I still had what it took to flame and troll to the standards of that of the anon, and also to think friends could simply be replaced and entertainments changed with the push of a button, and lastly for me to think that a break from the greatest people i have ever met in my existence, IRL or otherwise would actually HELP me...

I was wrong and I apologize.

This thread has touched my cold black heart and brightened it, if just a tad, to the color of gold. This website is truly my home, and all other silly MEMES and serious bidness out the window: i hope to be here with you great people a very long time.
                    You've been hanging out with Grandpa Troll, right?

Comment

Considering some of teh evils and crazyness i have seen on these internets, this laid back and isolated website is just fine with me.

I wouldn't have it any other way then the occasional Gimp remark or Kuci remark or whatever. You take the good with the bad right?

What is the point of this post? (insert Gimp remark here.)

I guess what I am trying to say is that, on ForumWarz, I have seen an entirely different internet culture of today's youth. They almost have their own language, pages and pages of Memes (like the Banana but they have literally hundreds of things,) lost of dubious internet attack methods and scripts, and all sorts of other things i don't even honestly know about. And you know what?

I don't want any part of that nonsense anymore.

Because todays internet youth is lacking one basic fundamental element that is evident on this thread: concern and compassion. And as ridiculous as i have tried to act over the course of my stay here at poly, these are things that i am NOT without, and HAVE sought just as some of you have. I am cut from a different cloth from them. I am cut from YOUR cloth. I am a Polytubby.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

Sir Tif Eye A Ball

Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ
                          sorry for the necro.

But in a cold and heartless internet where your very death means just a bit of lulz, and for me to see a great thread like this. And in the past where i was naive to think that I still had what it took to flame and troll to the standards of that of the anon, and also to think friends could simply be replaced and entertainments changed with the push of a button, and lastly for me to think that a break from the greatest people i have ever met in my existence, IRL or otherwise would actually HELP me...

I was wrong and I apologize.

This thread has touched my cold black heart and brightened it, if just a tad, to the color of gold. This website is truly my home, and all other silly MEMES and serious bidness out the window: i hope to be here with you great people a very long time.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                          X