No announcement yet.

JohnT is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markos was the big cheese at the time. Dan was kind of in the background.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So he hated Markos?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Didn't everyone?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Doesn't*

Yes
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Didn't everyone?
            Why so?
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

He's Greek and makes too many boring attack threads against the Turks and Macedonians.

Comment

Who cares?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You cared enough to post .

Comment

JT just came back already he had a thread his closed in the Poly forum.

Comment

Greeks

Turks

Macedonians
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                        JT just came back already he had a thread his closed in the Poly forum.
                        It's a conspiracy!!

Comment

That smiley looks female to me. I think it's the lips.

Could be the behavior too.

Comment

Working...
                          X