My Phiilps Toucam + Saturn =????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Phiilps Toucam + Saturn =????

...another one of my (admittedly unasked for) images. The rings are closing as viewed from the Earth and will be nearly edge on next year but Saturn is still a spectacular sight.

Very nice
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      Very nice
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: My Phiilps Toucam + Saturn =????

Originally posted by reds4ever
        ...another one of my (admittedly unasked for) images.
        If that is made by your own telescope and camera, then you don't need to feel ashamed to post your pics

Though, it would be nice if you could make some pics of the planets at Alpha Centauri
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Very cool! I would like to see more.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

As long as isn't a picture of Uranus
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Awesome!

Post more!
              In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                As long as isn't a picture of Uranus

If I had a quid for every time I've heard that "joke".....

Comment

You'd have about £4?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Photoshopped.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Obviously. The "ring" thingie around the planet is a dead giveaway.
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                          Photoshopped.
                          Photoshop was used for levels and curves to help bring out the detail but the photo is genuine it was taken with a Toucam and 7" Mak/ Cass at f45 last night.

Thanks guys!

Provost...at least £9...

Comment

Very nice.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Seriously, you must have a pretty decent telescope. I had one when I was a kid and I had a hard time watching the moon with it. I suspect it was even inferior to the ones Galileo made.
                              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Working...
                              X