Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Fix My NetFlix Queue I'm Not Watching All This Crap

Oh my GOD

I rent only TWO movies a month from Netflix because there's a lot of gang bangers around the blockbuster and I'm white, and there is no way I will get to see all of these movies. There's like 50 in my queue and quite frankly I cannot type them all, but here's the top 15 or so. Please reorder this queue or eliminate truly awful ones so that I watch only the finest movies

1. 3:10 to Yuma
    2. The Dead Zone
    3. My Own Private Idaho
    4. No End in Sight
    5. Flags Of Our Fathers
    6. Lewis Black Red White & Screwed (I will actually rent this one and probably destroy it and report as missing)
    7. Troy
    8. Plan 9 From Outer Space
    9. Smokin' Aces
    10. Lord of the Rings I Extended
    11. Training Day
    12. Rome Season 1
    13. Rashomon
    14. Brick
    15. THE ALAMO
    16. Simpsons movie
    17. Constantine
    18. Pursuit of Happyness (to impress black friend at future date)

Thanks

You do realize "Idaho" has gay themes...
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That is not possible, I told Netflix to exclude ' gay and lesbian' entirely.

Comment

Lords of the Rings
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'll go along with Colon, and note that I want to see 3:10 to Yuma.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Extended or normal? I think normal is what was in theaters.

Comment

Who cares whether it's normal or extended?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                That is not possible, I told Netflix to exclude ' gay and lesbian' entirely.

Okay then, don't say you weren't warned. You complained once about accidentally receiving a movie with unexpected content.

Why the Keanu Reeves obsession Wiglaf? It can't be his acting.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I find Netflix has a fantastic recommendation system - I've been introduced to a lot of movies I've never heard of, and probably would never have seen, had Netflix not recommended it to me.

So, if they are on your queue because Netflix thinks you like it, then I'd leave it on there. If you just added movies randomly, then.... 3:10 to Yuma was really good, as was Rome, LotR and The Simpsons Movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                    You do realize "Idaho" has gay themes...
                    So does Troy

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

#10 you can definitely do without. I hear #16 was a big disappointment too.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                        Who cares whether it's normal or extended?
                        The extended editions are awesome I'm just waiting for LOTR on Blu-ray, when Jackson is (I think?) going to release another, SuperDuper edition

Comment

My Own Private Idaho is a fantastic movie.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

- Flags of our Fathers was a waste of time.

- Constantine wasn't very good, either.

BTW, they're not joking when they say that Plan 9 from Outer Space is the probably the worst movie ever.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

So does Troy

You are correct.

Asher - Yes, but would Wiglaf like it.

Here is a video montage from "Idaho" Wiglaf. You be the judge if Netflix complied with your request.

Comment

Working...
                              X