Religion is bull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion is bull

Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Sorry, tweaked the title a bit for the masses.
    He's always had some good bits about religion.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Sorry, tweaked the title a bit for the masses.
      He's always had some good bits about religion.
      No prob, I was just quoting the title of the video.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

George Carlin

Comment

I enjoyed his stuff a lot when I was younger. He was quite brilliant. But as I've gotten older, his stuff stays the same, and now he sounds more like a regular crass whiner. I still tip my hat to his body of work.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            I still tip my hat to his body
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hmmm. Papal Bull.

Comment

So LS, If I said go screw yourself,
                You'd take it as permision to copulate with sweet young things?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did you just call me a "sweet young thing?"
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Religion is bull?

Can it be a Golden Calf instead?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

George Carlin should be shot. The only funny joke he ever had was one about expensive wedding rings. There is no one who makes my blood boil more than this lesbian in a man's body. GOD NEVER ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEYS. IT WAS PEOPLE WHO DECIDED THIS AND IT'S SO WE CAN BUILD CHURCHES AND NOT DANK WHORE-LADEN COMEDY SKETCH STAGES TO MAKE FUN OF NICE PEOPLE ON.

I have played this video in a work environment and this one guy was like 'I saw that, That's kind of funny.' I am going to talk so much **** behind this tool's back online and I'm going to do it right now. He wears one too many pink polos to social events that call for not looking like a douchebag. He spends money he doesn't have and spends all day watching SNL skits and looking at debt consolidation ads on Youtube. He is #2 on my **** list behind George Carlin

Comment

Young, probably
                        Thing, I'll concede that one.
                        Sweet, Never.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                          He wears one too many pink polos to social events that call for not looking like a douchebag.
                          Does he pop his collar, too?

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            Young, probably
                            Thing, I'll concede that one.
                            Sweet, Never.

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Comment

Of course. Pink polos are not nearly as bad when they are not popped

Comment

Working...
                              X