Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creationists please explain this

Originally posted by TheStinger
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

seems like another nail in the coffin for the anti science superstitious fruitcakes
    I think it's rather stupid that these sorts of news events are touted as "another nail in the coffin". The coffin is hermetically sealed, and has been for many decades, it makes it look that this is a significant finding in evidence against creationism and that creationism still has some scientific merit, bot of which are completely false.
    APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Re: Re: Creationists please explain this

Originally posted by Perfection

I think it's rather stupid that these sorts of news events are touted as "another nail in the coffin". The coffin is hermetically sealed, and has been for many decades, it makes it look that this is a significant finding in evidence against creationism and that creationism still has some scientific merit, bot of which are completely false.
      If you ignore creationist they don't go away. therefore they should be challenged.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

I'm not against challanging them, just the implication that some new data could significantly improve our empirical advantage over them.
        APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Please explain the title. I don't think we have any strict creationists on 'Poly, so who are you talking to?

And I'm with Perf. Creationism was never a scientific theory to begin with, and the people who still believe in it certainly do not do so out of respect for the scientific method.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Dry
            Why do people laugh at creationists

A great serie of funny videos.
            The first ones are just for laugh, but the quality improves in the later ones.
            I spent a great evening watching them all.
            That was an amazing find. The whole series is amazing.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection
              I'm not against challanging them, just the implication that some new data could significantly improve our empirical advantage over them.
              What makes you think creationists care what you "think" your "advantage" is at all?

It's the atheists who seem so eaten up with the debate. Think what you want. It's your problem.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

There isn't a "debate".
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

No, there's not.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                  X