No announcement yet.

Creationists please explain this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since they have a grand total of 1 fossil of a snake with legs, isn't it just as likely to be a mutation?

If it is, or isn't, who really gives a damn?

What purpose does studying a snake fossil serve? Besides Evilutionist propaganda, of course.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The name was Eve, in the Garden of Eden.
      You should at least want to have a few of the facts straight; but then, you're ignorant heathens. Why would one expect any better?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have to admit that the thought of a snake with two legs does seem pretty evil to me.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Contrary to what you believe, this actually backs up the Creationists beliefs. The Bible talks about a curse put upon snakes stating that "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." ALso it goes against the general trend needed fo Evolution. This shows that snakes once had small legs, but now they don't. This is a loss of information, not a gain, which is needed for evolution.

Comment

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

This shows that snakes once had small legs, but now they don't. This is a loss of information, not a gain, which is needed for evolution.

Retarded pseudo-entropy argument warning
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Goddamnit Kuci, are you going to get to this guy first every ****ing time?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Contrary to what you believe, this actually backs up the Creationists beliefs. The Bible talks about a curse put upon snakes stating that "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." ALso it goes against the general trend needed fo Evolution. This shows that snakes once had small legs, but now they don't. This is a loss of information, not a gain, which is needed for evolution.
                  not true, we don't have tails,and yet we have the skeletal structure(Coccyx), and I think the dormant genetic code for tails in humans. And there are of course other instances in the fossil record.

Still showing that god cursed snakes to lose their legs only helps prove creationism.
                  Last edited by Whoha; April 10, 2008, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    Goddamnit Kuci, are you going to get to this guy first every ****ing time?

Comment

the time you spent typing, he spent cutting and pasting.

Comment

Why do people laugh at creationists

A great serie of funny videos.
                        The first ones are just for laugh, but the quality improves in the later ones.
                        I spent a great evening watching them all.
                        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero
                          Are you saying that taht snake with two tiny legs walked?

Comment

Originally posted by Whoha
                            the time you spent typing, he spent cutting and pasting.
                            He uses words more efficiently. Proof that he's more intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero

This is a joke right?
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

What's the big deal? Haven't other examples been recorded?

PHOENIXCAGER
                                The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
                                X