Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What follows treble?

Double, treble... and then what?

I've been wondering for years and I must know.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

quadruple
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: What follows treble?

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

I've been wondering for years and I must know.
      The Russian Mind game..oh wait thats Tetris

What may I ask is treble, as questioned in your OP?

Thanks

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Do you mean as in music? Double Treble Clef?

What follows Double Treble Clef is "F octave Clef"... if this is what you mean.
        Last edited by Wittlich; April 9, 2008, 14:56.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          quadruple
          Isn't there anything better?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

4x
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Seriously, the best I know of is "fourfold."

Comment

Fourfold doesn't logically follow in the sequence. The original answer of quadruple does.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                  Seriously, the best I know of is "fourfold."
                  Yeah but fighting the way through four folds kills the mood and well, even if ya roll her in flour to spot the entrance ramp, still it detracts from the mood a bit
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Sounds like some nice meds there, Gramps...

Comment

Treble? Wasn't this in StarTrek?
                      Blah

Comment

Here Comes Treble

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Andy Bernard, my least-favorite character in The Office...

Comment

Bass
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: What follows treble?

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                              Home run!!

Comment

Working...
                              X