• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dauphin
    Derek.
    Right here!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Mentat.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

MRT is obviously a DL.

Tripledoc ftw
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

ahhh yes...fake Boris...

Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

This could have been a great thread for Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
              ahhh yes...fake Boris...

Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov Boris Gudunov
              Fake Boris? Boris Fundunov was the original Boris not the fake Boris!
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                This could have been a great thread for Christians.
                Shut up about religion before I clock you.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Shut up about religion before I clock you.
                  ASHER, here, use this or maybe that
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

wtf all those guys are gone??? I didn't even have to know until now...
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned
                      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                        Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned Fez Ned
                        I forget, which one of these is Fez?
                        Attached Files
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don don Don
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

CivNation CivNation CivNation

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Fake Boris? Boris Fundunov was the original Boris not the fake Boris!
                                Yes I know...duh! I thought of real Boris when Fake Boris posted.
                                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                                X