No announcement yet.

Cutithreadi. Meet Flocke or: Knut 2.0 - New polar bear rage in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knut didn't actually eat the fish. He just killed them for fun.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
      Cute animals from Germany

Here is a little Tiger, playing in the snow:

Here is a Panther, helping some dudes get from point A to point B:

Yes, we still have some exotic animals in germany you wouldn ´t expect in such a northern country,
      for example a nice Leopard taking a bath

or a Kodiak, playing with german soil

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
        No, you grosly misunderstand him
        He wanted to play nice bear and wait with eating till his wardens had gotten the first bite out of the prey
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Knut is a sadist murderer PERIOD.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Did someone explain to them that Knut is a POLAR BEAR and they KILL ANIMALS FOR FUN ALL THE TIME? That's like asking a German to not invade France... just goes against nature.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Obviously the zookeeper should have eaten the fish in front of Knut, so he would know what to do with them.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Comment

Comment

Germans are Knuts.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Germans only like Aryan looking bears.

Comment

Germans are Flocking Knuts.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What do newts have to do with this?
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Meanwhile, Knut turned into a fat sadist:

Shock at polar bear's carp kill

Germany's celebrity polar bear Knut has triggered a new controversy by fishing out 10 live carp from his moat and killing them in front of visitors.

Critics say Berlin Zoo should not have put live fish inside Knut's enclosure. But German media report that the carp were put there to eat up algae.

There is speculation that hand-reared Knut killed the carp just for fun.

Germans are now looking forward to the public appearance of a new polar bear cub - Flocke - at Nuremberg Zoo.

Flocke will take her first public steps on Tuesday in front of the television cameras and photographers. She has also been hand-reared, because the zoo feared her mother might harm her.

The zoo has said it wants to avoid any repetition of "Knut mania". Knut was rejected by his mother, but Berlin Zoo decided to hand-rear him, in a controversial move.

There has been heated debate about whether cubs rejected by their mothers should be saved or whether nature should be allowed to run its course.

Knut is now more than a year old and has grown overweight.

The Frankfurter Allgemeine news website reports that Knut "senselessly murdered the carp", fishing them out, playing with them and then leaving the remains.
                            Story from BBC NE
                            Send him over here, our rivers are teeming with the worthless ****ers

Comment

Working...
                            X