No announcement yet.

McBush is pretty slimy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the issue of McCain's alleged sliminess, wouldn't it be more effective to discuss his "flip-flopping" on things like the Bush tax cuts, his relationship with the religious right (and his own "crazy pastor" problems) than...(well, the video wasn't available when I viewed this post, so I'm not sure what exactly he is supposed to have said or lied about.)

Comment

Love you to Imran.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

NO I love you, pay attention dammit.

Comment

To be fair I did concede that McCain might just have no clue what he is talking about. He does seem to mix those facts up a lot.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Most times in history, military engagements, the winning side doesn’t declare the ceasefire.
            I shouldn't laugh, most of us wont be aging gracefully. He's got it backwards though, the losing side declaring ceasefires Oh man, I like McCain out of most the GOP but he's just lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              I don't like McCain, but the one thing I hate more than McCain is people like you who are 10000000000x more likely to be twisting facts and being highly selective of facts in order to convey a false impression.

Your entire stream of bull**** lately on politics, from the thread titles down to your signature, are full of bull**** and sleazy political nonsense.

You are the worst offender here. You are guilty! Guilty, sir.

Comment

McBush '08
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wow, I just actually watched the OP video.

I suggest you listen to Oberman if you want to hear/laugh at lies

Is this what you poison yourself with everyday Oerdin? Really?
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                  X