In Soviet Russia, flight books you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Soviet Russia, flight books you!

Last October, we gathered a group of experts together to find out what U.S. air travel will look like ten years from now. If you want to remember what air travel looked like twenty years ago, try booking a flight to Russia on American Airlines’s website, which appears to give you the option of flying to the Union of Soviet . . .

LOL, american airlines
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Actually, I think American Airlines was still British Colonial Airlines at the time.

Comment

Assuming that this website was made after the collapse of the USSR, perhaps there is another reason that they have it as a potential option. When I was young my church organized a mission trip to the Congo, however many of the older people in the church referred to it as Zaire. Maybe the USSR option is to help people who may not know what certain areas of the former USSR are called now.

Just something to think about, not necessarily true.

— Posted by Jeff S.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
      X