If sheep don't do the trick....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    You really do need to click LS's smiley.
    Indeed, women love to click my smiley
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
        More like Alinestra SLOWvelia!
        That's still better than "Vain Clitoral Ease", which was an anagram of my name that came up in a game of Alpha Centauri when Misotu renamed a landmark near the Monsoon Jungle.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

That's still better than "Vain Clitoral Ease", which was an anagram of my name that came up in a game of Alpha Centauri when Misotu renamed a landmark near the Monsoon Jungle.
          Would that landmark be those little bumpy things that give you plus energy?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

Would that landmark be those little bumpy things that give you plus energy?
            Actually no. She'd put down a Sensor Array (which allows you to be more aware of stuff going on in the immediate area) and put it down right next to the Monsoon Jungle, which is a particularly humid area where your population will boom quickly.

The funniest thing was our enemies infiltrated our base the next turn and downloaded our map, so they got to see that juvenile behavior between two of Poly's female SMAC'ers.

I can only imagine their conversations in the round that followed.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
            X