$2.6 million pizza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    But that got me thinking... 48 inches? Wow. That beast wouldn't even fit in the car!
    And you finaly woke up?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I didn't follow that pizza thread. It was all rah rah rah.

But 48 inch pizza won't go into a car. It's a fact. The only place you could put it in a car is trunk, but show me a trunk that big. It's a round thing, that pizza. And having experience with very much inferior size that still was a beast, that seems quite difficult to deliver or pick up.

But it would be great if there were 48 inch pizzas. I'm sure there'd be at least one person in the world who could eat it (and die afterwards).
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I think we decided that one could strap teh box to teh roof of teh car.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Station Wagons
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
            Don't we all...
            Indeed, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for Mr. Chris Clarke of North Potomac, Maryland.

I wonder how long it will take for whomever purchased pizza.com to recover what they invested in it (and whether whomever purchased Vodka.com in '06 has done so by now).
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
            X