Tazing Incident Thread #344

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf

This is like saying there is nothing illegal about walking, so therefore it's not illegal to walk on top of a dying elderly woman until she is crushed under your weight.

Using your phone is NOT OKAY when it INTERFERES with a POLICE OFFICER DUTY DUTY
    Thanks for that, I already know your status.
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

lol Geezer eyes LOL
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Congratulations Darius, this is the first thread ever on Apolyton that managed to crash my Opera browser. In fact this is the first Opera crash I have had that I can reproduce. I'm thinking about submitting a bug report to the developers.

Comment

I liek this spelling checker Firefox has built in. The little browser has grown since I last used it.

Comment

I have one too but it checks only German spelling. How do I switch?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              Congratulations Darius, this is the first thread ever on Apolyton that managed to crash my Opera browser. In fact this is the first Opera crash I have had that I can reproduce. I'm thinking about submitting a bug report to the developers.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

And this has what to do with the topic? Your witless input did a good job of boring everyone if that's your intent.
                Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot

And this has what to do with the topic? Your witless input did a good job of boring everyone if that's your intent.
                  What does your post have to do with the topic? VetLegion could post a well detailed thread about his tooth brushing habits and it would be vastly superior to everything you have ever written, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by unscratchedfoot
                    You stand contradicted

Originally posted by Darius871
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                    X