Shoe Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*relevance

Sorry! Teh administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

My favorite shoe color is 'Clearance'.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I don't see shoes. People could have invisible feet and I'm not sure how long it would take me to notice but a whole day doesn't seem too unrealistic. I'm always amazed when people point out something about someones shoes. Why are people even looking down there?

Comment

They don't want to step in gum or ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
            So are sandals/barefoot "clear"?
            Living Color!!!!

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

why did you do that?

Comment

Do you have a 'clown thing'?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson

I will leave you to your girlie fashion discussion then.
                  Men wear shoes too!
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

I HATE open toe. Disgusting. Especially girls with nailpolish. And I hate sandals, and even more, sandals with socks! What a ridiculous combination.

I have one brown and one black Skeechers. For running I will usually go for white Adidas, for casual, I go for white with black Quicksilver (Australian) or White with Dark Green Reef shoes (also Australian) They are both kind of like skater shoes, but not that extravagant "fat" kind of shoe, they look stupid, unless you are quite large yourself, in which case, you SHOULD wear them.
                    be free

Comment

Black, of course...it goes with every thing.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                        Black, of course...it goes with every thing.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          Do you have a 'clown thing'?
                          not really, i just don't like them. they suck the happiness out of me.

Comment

Is that why they're so happy?
                            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Working...
                            X