Clear All

• This video deserve his own thread!

HEC Montreal!!

Entire video:
    bleh

Terrible thread

1) Video is long and not in English
    2) We've no idea WTF it is

I'm not clicking it until you stop being French and do it right.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

... Watch the first one, and look at the other half of the second one, you'll understand
      bleh

Comment

Why would I do that?

There's no incentive.

I scrubbed through the video and I see the prof smashing some kid's laptop. Okay?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You'd better watch the second video quick before it gets flagged and youtube takes it down, or Poly mods for that matter...

Don't worry tho Asher, nothing you'd be interested in

Oh, and ****NSFW**** etc.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

and that girl wouldn't stop touching her hair. ugh i wanted to punch her.

Comment

Translation for those of you who don't understand the language of love: the guy's teaching is being evaluated by the French guy. But the French guy is obnoxious, he's noisy as hell and distracts the whole class. So the teacher takes the French guys laptop and smashes it on the ground. But that's only half of the story...

Spoiler:
              Why did the teacher plan this with the French dude? What was the point? Just for the hell of it?
              Last edited by Nostromo; April 5, 2008, 21:56.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

How do you know they planned it, do you speak French? I got the impression he was just some kid looking at pr0n...
                Unbelievable!

Comment

I didn't put that in the spoiler box for nothing, dumbass. And, yes, I speak French. And I know it because the teacher says so.
                  Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

"i'm not selling sex, i'm selling condoms, with free demonstrations."
                    ohh man i will remember that

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo
                      I didn't put that in the spoiler box for nothing, dumbass. And, yes, I speak French. And I know it because the teacher says so.
                      Anyone who reads the thread first deserves a spoiler.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                        How do you know they planned it, do you speak French? I got the impression he was just some kid looking at pr0n...
                        What is also said in the video is
                        Spoiler:
                        It was the 1st of April.
                        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Legendary

Comment

Stupid French people are lame. They should learn to speak English.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not worthy of own thread.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X