No announcement yet.

Apple vs Apple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right after they release the brand new, innovative, and feature rich Apple Pie, which tastes 35% better than pies made by Melinda Gates.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Doesn't this kind of behaviour cause more ill-will than any potential loss of brand image?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
        The Apple Corp thing was different, as Apple Computer had a business agenda -- trying to create some leverage in order get their greedy paws on the Beatles catalog for iTunes.
        Wasn't Apple computers around way before the concept of iTunes existed? I might be wrong but wasn't the timeline something like:

Apple records mid to late 60's
        Apple Computers late 70's
        iTunes early '00's

I doubt Apple computers picked its name to try and get some sly way of stealing Beatle songs.

Comment

Yeah, but he's talking about changing the name of the company to "Apple Corporation" to make it more of a media company rather than a computer company that did other media things.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
          X