Is it SEX Scandal! month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it SEX Scandal! month?

after the NY governor, the guy who replaced the ny governor and some minister in sweden, we now have this:

Livingstone admission over children

Ken Livingstone has revealed he has five children by three different women.

The Mayor of London said that as well as two young children by his partner Emma Beale, he has two older daughters by one woman and a son with another.

He is thought to have made the disclosure about the three other children, previously unknown to the general public, to pre-empt attempts to damage his mayoral campaign.

He told BBC London: "What happens in my private life is a matter solely for me and the people that share my private life.

"If I had secrets that my family or my close friends didn't know about then that would be a different matter.

"But there's a difference between private and secret and I think the media's got to understand that."

He added: "I don't think anybody in this city is shocked about what consenting adults do.

"As long as you don't involve children, animals and vegetables, they leave you to get on and live their own life in their own way."

Following the report, Mr Livingstone's campaign said: "Ken never discusses the private life either of himself or of his opponents.

"He has no intention of discussing in this election either the private life of Boris Johnson, Brian Paddick, or himself. What Londoners want to discuss in this election is transport, crime, housing, good community relations and the environment."

i dont get the "children, animals and vegetables" reference. or i dont want to start imagining what he means
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Someone could get hurt. I mean, you don't want to bruise the bananas.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

What's wrng with vegetables? Banana is a fruit, so sure that;s out. A little cucumber action though, ....
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i knew i shouldnt have made that comment
        now the thread is ruined...

so how about those five kids? what's that about the "secrets from my family or close friends" part? did his close friends knew he had five kids but never discussed in public?

Comment

Red Ken does love the ladies.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

why is he Red?

Comment

You missed the son of Oswald Mosley and Diana Mitford, and F1 bigwig, being caught in a Holocaust re-enactment sex orgy with 5 prostitutes dressed as SS guards.

It's on Youtube.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

I thought the whips were kind of kinky.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

well that's kind of shocking

Comment

Working...
                  X