Why is it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it...

that when ever I do a personality test, it gets to the same ballpark, usually a bit off but the point is, people who are like you? Stalin, Hitler... the list goes on. Why?

Why is it, that when ever I watch a movie late at night, it's difficult to adjust the audio? You see, the talking scenes, MORE VOLUME! But then few seconds later a door slams in it or a car starts *WROOOOM!* VOLUME DOWN!! I hate this volume game. Listen, fix the audio ****ers.

Why is it, that when ever I want to get drunk, there's no one in the mood for it or whatever obstacles so I can't go. When ever I don't want to get drunk, there's opportunities. WHY?

Why am I so awesome yet I don't feel it? Why?

Why did I walk today over 10km to fill the tires in my bike, because it has one of them valves like cars have, so I went to a gas station that has those air filling things... first one didn't have them, just the pumps. Didn't remember that. 1km. Return adn go to another one, walking, with the bike. Ooops, there's no gas stations here, what was I thinkign? Another 1km. Then I decide to be adventurous and just walk to another part of the city altogether. Hey it'll be only 4 kms and then I can ride back, why not, it's a sunny day!

So I walk there, only to find out that the actual valve is screwed up. Meaning I have to walk all the way back home. Another 8 km. Nicely done there.

Why is it that my clothes are coming back with nap, even though I use the correct program, correct substances and have cleaned the filter? Why? It pisses me off, seriously.

Why is it that when I need to buy more TP, I always forget it so I have to come back to just buy TP. And I can't just buy TP. Thjat's like "Ohh you're going home to take a big dump, aren't ya?". So I have to get other stuff too then, just to be kind of less obvious. But that makes me look even more stupid because everyone knows I'm buying that other stuff, like the key chain and plastic bag and a snickers bar just to... well OK.

Why is it that idiots can say stupid things at me while I'm supposed to not say anything back? Why? Why is it that people can be insensitive and lacking empathy, while when it's my turn, the same expectations don't apply. In other words, why do I have to take **** and not give it back?

Why is it that when ever there's good bread stuff in the cafeteria, it's always already finished before I get to have some of it?

Why is it that when I buy take away coffee to my office, it's too hot first so I wait, and then I forget about it and it's too cold? Why? Why do I still drink it?

ALL the QUESTIONS and NO answers!!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Why is it that you are totaly and utterly incapable of making a thread that is less then half a page? I don't think you can. In fact I dare you make a freekin' thread with only three sentences in it that has some substance. Now that should be a stretch for you
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE, WOMAN!

See, only two lines here.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Why is it, that when ever I watch a movie late at night, it's difficult to adjust the audio? You see, the talking scenes, MORE VOLUME! But then few seconds later a door slams in it or a car starts *WROOOOM!* VOLUME DOWN!! I hate this volume game. Listen, fix the audio ****ers.

Volume normalization is a feature on my PC sound card and on my A/V receiver.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE, WOMAN!

See, only two lines here.
          tldr

^^See Tia, only four letters there.
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

My message had TONS of substance and excellent questions. Listen, it's my view of the world. Not everyone is into candles, exotic scents with the kind of old home association to them, not everyone thinks about which breast should be given to a baby if its boy or a girl, not everyone thinks the house should be in harmony of the colour world, feng shui, tarot cards, intuitive feelings and PMS. Listen carefully. There's only two things you can now do. Make cookies for your partner or go to the basement and hang your head in shame, individual!
            In da butt.

Comment

Actually, there's a third thing everyone can now do: Mock you.
              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: Why is it...

that when ever I do a personality test, it gets to the same ballpark, usually a bit off but the point is, people who are like you? Stalin, Hitler... the list goes on. Why?

Why is it, that when ever I want to get drunk, there's no one in the mood for it or whatever obstacles so I can't go. When ever I don't want to get drunk, there's opportunities. WHY?

Why am I so awesome yet I don't feel it? Why?

Why did I walk today over 10km to fill the tires in my bike, because it has one of them valves like cars have, so I went to a gas station that has those air filling things... first one didn't have them, just the pumps. Didn't remember that. 1km. Return adn go to another one, walking, with the bike. Ooops, there's no gas stations here, what was I thinkign? Another 1km. Then I decide to be adventurous and just walk to another part of the city altogether. Hey it'll be only 4 kms and then I can ride back, why not, it's a sunny day!

So I walk there, only to find out that the actual valve is screwed up. Meaning I have to walk all the way back home. Another 8 km. Nicely done there.

Why is it that my clothes are coming back with nap, even though I use the correct program, correct substances and have cleaned the filter? Why? It pisses me off, seriously.

Why is it that when I need to buy more TP, I always forget it so I have to come back to just buy TP. And I can't just buy TP. Thjat's like "Ohh you're going home to take a big dump, aren't ya?". So I have to get other stuff too then, just to be kind of less obvious. But that makes me look even more stupid because everyone knows I'm buying that other stuff, like the key chain and plastic bag and a snickers bar just to... well OK.

Why is it that idiots can say stupid things at me while I'm supposed to not say anything back? Why? Why is it that people can be insensitive and lacking empathy, while when it's my turn, the same expectations don't apply. In other words, why do I have to take **** and not give it back?

Why is it that when ever there's good bread stuff in the cafeteria, it's always already finished before I get to have some of it?

Why is it that when I buy take away coffee to my office, it's too hot first so I wait, and then I forget about it and it's too cold? Why? Why do I still drink it?

ALL the QUESTIONS and NO answers!!
                The answer to all your questions is simple....

It is the cross to bear for being a SUPERCITIZEN.

Were you a normal human being then you could avoid these problems.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yes, but if you mock me, you mock your future. When you say nasty words to me, you are saying them to yourself. I am the mirror of your soul for which you will be tormented unless you come correct before me. This be the truth now and forever.

Amen.
                  In da butt.

Comment

plato, this is true. Should I use my powers and FAFU policy, thse would be solved as following:

Punch the test makers
                    punch the audio guys
                    punch my friends
                    Haven't punched anyone in a long time
                    punch the valve makers
                    punch the washing machine makers
                    punch the clerk
                    punch.
                    punch catering
                    punch coffee maker
                    In da butt.

Comment

Yes, but if you mock me, you mock your future. When you say nasty words to me, you are saying them to yourself. I am the mirror of your soul for which you will be tormented unless you come correct before me. This be the truth now and forever.

Hallowed are the Ori!
                      Fixed.

Now change your ways and embrace Origin.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Misquoting the truth has seldom paid for the negative it produces.
                        In da butt.

Comment

plato, this is true. Should I use my powers and FAFU policy, thse would be solved as following:

Punch the test makers
                          punch the audio guys
                          punch my friends
                          Haven't punched anyone in a long time
                          punch the valve makers
                          punch the washing machine makers
                          punch the clerk
                          punch.
                          punch catering
                          punch coffee maker
                          Resistance is futile....
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Happens to me too. And as my buddies and me are growing older the opportunities are fewer and fewer. Damn it sucks.

Comment

Unfortunately I have abandoned FAFU policy simply because it is too demanding for the society and "people" living in it. They can't be up to these standards.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X