Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former axis of evil tops global sympathy ranking

Namely Krautland and Japan

To be specific it's about whether people think country x has more positive or negative influence. The article here is more or less about stuff like attitude towards the US improving, yada, yada, but here's how individual nations and orgs (EU was included) did in the poll:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

From the article:

People were asked to rate Brazil, Britain, China, France, Germany, India, Iran, Israel, Japan, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the European Union as having positive or negative influence.
    ...which means Canada's stealth nation tech is still working fine
    Blah

fully 91 percent of Chinese citizens and 78 percent of Russian citizens say their country is having a positive influence.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Indians don't seem to have strong opinions, apparently. Lowest numbers of responses for all other countries' influence

Australians love us, though, for some reason
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

HappyChina & HappyRussia
        Blah

Comment

UK could have won, but lost points due to that chaos at Heathrow Airport
          Blah

Comment

Japan also has the most negative view of itself. Yay Japan!
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              Australians love us, though, for some reason
              Cricket mate.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Or maybe it's because of teh good impression I made on those two Australian chicks last month

That's what, like 20% of their population?

Comment

Oh man, does that mean we have to wait 63 years until we get more positive views?

Comment

Australian chicks
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I like the direction this thread is heading but we need...

More PICS!
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X