Dippin' Dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dippin' Dots

So am I the only one in America who hadn't heard of these until that article in The Onion ?

"The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Yes.

Comment

Darn.
      "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

It's actually just bland. I don't like it.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Dippin Dots are mostly available at museums where children are expected to be, and some malls. I've never seen them outside of those two locations.

I've also never had them I think kids like them because of the texture, but I love creamy ice cream texture (in a freezer that is at 0F or a bit above, and not the -5 or -10F of many freezers).
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I haven't had drippin' dots, or heard of them until now.

Comment

There's been a Dippin' Dots in the local mall for several years. I've had them. They're a tasty alternative, but overpriced.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                Dippin Dots are mostly available at museums where children are expected to be, and some malls. I've never seen them outside of those two locations.
                I've seen them in touristy areas as well (not just museums). I remember one in the Pearl Street area in Boulder, Colorado, and on the Boardwalks in New Jersey.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I was at a spring training BB game a few weeks ago in Florida and that's the first time I've ever seen them. I must be old.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't like them as much as ice cream, but they are nice to buy for kids since they don't melt and make a big mess.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

**does best Barney Fife imitation** Yeah Yeah Yeah **sniffs** **hikes up pants**

Well now you boy's just don't know what you've been missing now do ya'. Us Sloww pokes here in Texas have been eating these little beauties for a while as well as they are available in our local HEB grocery stores. But you know us Texans......always behind the times
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                        I haven't had drippin' dots, or heard of them until now.
                        ** Zkribbler sits down in the Clueless Corner next to Aeson **

Comment

I grew up not too far from where they were created, so probably had my first exposure in the early 90's.

I've seen them in malls and at sporting events.

Comment

I've never been tempted to try them, but I've seen them for a few years now.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I've only seen them in the mall. I've tried them, they were only ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X