What about Civ Junction??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Civ Junction??

You didn’t really think Apolyton and CivFanatics were gonna merge and charge for content, did you?

As Apolyton staff members have hinted at in various places in the forums, changes are coming to Apolyton, but nothing like this. We can’t talk about the details yet but you’ll find out soon enough.

In the meantime, thanks to Sirotnikov for supplying the uber-cool logo for CivJunction, and all the ACS and CFC staff who contributed their time and effort to help put this together. We’ll keep the CivJunction website online for historical purposes (the domain expires around this time next year but we’ll probably move it to http://civjunction.apolyton.net/ after that).

We hope everyone had as much fun with this joke as we had. See you all next year

Well...it's next year...........
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Well we are all still here, aren't we?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

but are we here or there?
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
      X