Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those Goddamned Pirates, Up With Copyright!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Goddamned Pirates, Up With Copyright!

****ing bastards ripping off entertainment giants like Sony, they should be jailed and hung. They ...

oh ....

I'm sorry, the pirates actually ARE Sony. I hope they continue to have success suing old women and eight-year olds for violating the copyrights on their back catalog.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I presume this thread has a point?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Actually, for a change, he does have a point. If he wasn't so lazy....

Sony BMG Sued for Software Piracy - Assets Seized
      posted by DrewWilson in software // 3 days 13 hours 47 minutes ago 28
      votes
      vote

Sony BMG, a company known for enforcing its intellectual property rights, is now facing the other end of an Intellectual Property related lawsuit. A report (French) says the complaining company, PointDev, seized some of Sonys assets which revealed that the pirated software appeared on four of their servers.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
          I presume this thread has a point?
          Based on the thread title, I think Oerdin is trying to be amusing.

Comment

Ouch!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sony got sued for software piracy.

Comment

Oh, and Rupert Murdock's News Corp (who's Fox News just loves to rip on "downloading hippies who are out to destroy capitalism") has just signed a tie up with one of the biggest copy right infringers on the net, China's youku.

Personally I always disliked youku because their servers ARE. SO. BLOODY. S-L-O-W.

Comment

Your threads might be better if I knew what you were on about.

(Post the damn articles).
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X