OTCast Casting Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTCast Casting Call

Vote on who should be in the OTcast round table.

And why.
    Asher
    12.76%
    Wiglaf
    12.24%
    Pekka
    10.71%
    Zylka
    7.14%
    Agathon
    8.67%
    Jon Miller
    3.06%
    Imran
    5.10%
    DanQ
    5.10%
    Ming
    9.69%
    rah
    3.57%
    notyoueither
    2.55%
    Serb
    14.29%
    banana
    5.10%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I forgot to add Serb.

Can a mod replace Mr San Diego with Serb?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Asher, Wiglaf, Pekka, Ming, Rah, with DanQ moderating/ducking for cover.

Because i am lacking sleep, and think this combination would be hilarious for the 5 minutes it lasted
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Could you add 1 to Serbs votes?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sheesh, log in for five minutes and people expect you to do work...

Done, and done. Now no more editing
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

snoopy, you are my favourite moderator-sympathizer.

Comment

"8 out of 9 Apolytoners recommend Asher" -- FACT, right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                "8 out of 9 Apolytoners recommend Asher" -- FACT, right there.
                For what, a lobotomy or a Tony Award?

Comment

Each poster on this site (that I am familiar with) has a specific voice type that I hear in my head while I read their posts. I would hate for any interesting posters to have the reality of their voice impact the level of enjoyment I get from reading their posts.

If Wiglaf's voice was not Dick Cheney's... but rather a soft girlish sounding wisper, I would be crushed. If Pekka's voice was that of a stuttering teenage boy, I could never read any of his posts again. If Serb's voice was not that of Balky Bartokomous, then fully 90% of the good that came out of the Cold War would forever be lost.

I think the gravity of this situation is apparent. As such I voted for Asher and Agathon, since I would really like to get those stupid iMac commercials out of my head. But I won't listen anyways, because it's highly likely that it's going to sound exactly like one of those stupid iMac commercials, only with the voices interchanged. And that would just make things worse.

Comment

Serb
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                      Each poster on this site (that I am familiar with) has a specific voice type that I hear in my head while I read their posts. I would hate for any interesting posters to have the reality of their voice impact the level of enjoyment I get from reading their posts.

If Wiglaf's voice was not Dick Cheney's... but rather a soft girlish sounding wisper, I would be crushed. If Pekka's voice was that of a stuttering teenage boy, I could never read any of his posts again. If Serb's voice was not that of Balky Bartokomous, then fully 90% of the good that came out of the Cold War would forever be lost.

I think the gravity of this situation is apparent. As such I voted for Asher and Agathon, since I would really like to get those stupid iMac commercials out of my head. But I won't listen anyways, because it's highly likely that it's going to sound exactly like one of those stupid iMac commercials, only with the voices interchanged. And that would just make things worse.
                      Are you trying to say something?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

NYE's voice is that of Azlan. It's the big cat association. It was either that or Tigger...

Comment

Well. OK then.

The wonderful thing about tiggers, is tiggers are wonderful things.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            Serb
                            He is my favourite AE

Comment

Wiggy

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X