April Fools 2008: OTCast Episode 01 -- "A Bit Chippy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

Seems like it'd be easy enough as LS said for the staff to try out Teamspeak once and see what happens.
    I can even help them turn on their computer, download teamspeak, install it, and use it if they need it (which they might?)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That requires that you actually do something besides berating and insutting other people. You have proven in the past that you will actually never really do anything besides posting crap. You have never actually stood by your words. Empty at best.

And this thread is a classic example of it... so keep posting and maybe even the few morons might stop believing.

Enjoy... it's good to know that only a few buy into your act.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
        That requires that you actually do something besides berating and insutting other people.
        I'm here volunteering to help you guys set it up and run it and here you are saying I'm not.

You're such a liar, Ming, blatantly so.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• And this thread is a classic example of it... so keep posting and maybe even the few morons might stop believing.
          Ban him

Comment

• I agree with Asher.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I'm here volunteering to help you guys set it up and run it and here you are saying I'm not.

You're such a liar, Ming, blatantly so.
              Hmmm....

Because I don't care to waste my time. I bill hundreds of dollars an hour for my software skills, there's no way I'd volunteer my time to do this **** because you guys can't.
              Who is the liar... enjoy.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So he can't change his mind and help people? Shame on you Ming.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Who is the liar... enjoy.
                  I said I wouldn't do it, but I said I would help you. That means I didn't lie.

And it means you did.

Comment

• I need to come clean and announce I also lie regularly especially to girls but not about important things.

Comment

• Just quoting your own words. Please show me where you actually posted you would help... And don't consider you rants as help. They have just been insults and nothing more. Fortunately, most smart posters can see that. It's no surprise where your limited support comes from
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Just quoting your own words. Please show me where you actually posted you would help... And don't consider you rants as help. They have just been insults and nothing more. Fortunately, most smart posters can see that. It's no surprise where your limited support comes from
                        Most smart posters can read a few posts up. Present company obviously excluded.

Originally posted by Asher
                        I can even help them turn on their computer, download teamspeak, install it, and use it if they need it (which they might?)

Comment

• As I said before... I leave it to the smart posters to make up their own minds.

Your posts make it easy for them to make up their own opinions on this subject.

Enjoy... And please keep posting, because it just proves my point even more.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

As I said before... I leave it to the smart posters to make up their own minds.

Your posts make it easy for them to make up their own opinions on this subject.

Enjoy... And please keep posting, because it just proves my point even more.
                            So let me get this straight -- you blatantly lie and ignore what I said just posts above, then make your 7th post with no content other than "people can make up their own minds" followed by an abuses of ellipses?

Comment

• I just quoted your own words...

The posters can decide who is lying here.

Put up or shut up... but no, that isn't your game.
                              Fortunately, people can see that.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You make a lot of assumptions about what we can see, Ming. It smacks of a weak argument. Everybody knows that.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X