No announcement yet.

April Fools 2008: OTCast Episode 01 -- "A Bit Chippy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have never done a damn thing... all you do is troll.
    Your game is obvious, no matter how you try to position it.

Enjoy. If morons want to believe you, well... they are morons. All your provide is insults and your attitude. The proof is in your posting. Enough said.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
      You have never done a damn thing... all you do is troll.
      Can you name one opportunity I've been given to do something?

No?

Then why ***** about me not doing anything. As I've said, I've offered years ago to help and was summarily dismissed by MarkyMark and ever since then I've experienced nothing but hostility by the clowns-in-charge so I return the favour.

I've provided lots of valuable information in this thread that you can use to make your lives easier. Whether you guys want to use it or not is it up you.

As usual, it seems you're ignoring it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... you've been a troll and an ass for years. Your comments ring totally hollow.

You have never voluteered to do anything. All you do is whine and make claims that are false. But if you want to live in your own fantasy world, feel free. It is clear to most smart posters that you are a fraud. Enjoy.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... you've been a troll and an ass for years. Your comments ring totally hollow.

You have never voluteered to do anything. All you do is whine and make claims that are false. But if you want to live in your own fantasy world, feel free. It is clear to most smart posters that you are a fraud. Enjoy.
          Ming, you're blatantly lying and you're not even up to your usual tricks of editing my posts.

As anyone can clearly see, I've posted valuable information in this thread that can be used by you and your fellow comrades.

You all choose not to use it and berate me for it.

Then you wonder why no one helps you.

Locutus -- BTW, this is why I'm not volunteering my time. If you think Ming is being a dick now, you should see him via PM. I have had more reasonable discussions with CivNation.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No... all you have ever done is berate other posters and the staff. You are the one with the track record. When it comes to actually doing something, you roll over and play dead. As most of us would expect from a troll like you. You have claimed you are a troll... and that is indeed the case. You have a hard on against this site, and have proved it in your posting. Maybe a few people are silly enough to buy into your game, but most see it for what it is.

Enjoy living in your own fantasy world. You are all talk and no acition. Which would be expected from the likes of you.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

The information is there, Ming, whether you are capable of reading it or not.

I am also extremely uncomfortable with all of your sex metaphors, they're kind of creepy.

Comment

I leave it up to the smart posters to decide. I have no problem with that. You have a few morons who buy into your silly games, but most don't.

You are what you are... and most smart people can see that.

Enjoy your fantasy world. I'm surprised you are willing to waste that expensive time of yours to troll members at this site.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

You are what you are... and most smart people can see that.
                  Yep, knowledgeable about computers and technology.

You have a few morons who buy into your silly games, but most don't.
                  CUT THE PERSONAL CRAP!

DISCUSS THE TOPIC, NOT THE POSTERS!

Comment

When you stop being an ass and insulting, then you are welcome to make posts like that. Until then, everybody wiith a brain can see through your games. The sad part is, you actually think you are superior to other people.
                    Your problem.

Enjoy... You are what you are. And the good news is, most people know it.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• If you would like to continue to spam this thread, we can take this to the PM.

In the mean time, cut the personal crap!

(You're clearly just jealous that people want me on OTcast more than you! Yes, you're right -- people know who I am, and they want me over you. )

Comment

• Again, I leave it to the posters to decide... Let them judge the words posted in this thread.

At the end of the day, anybody with half a brain can see you for what you are.

There is no need for me to say anything else. You have damned yourself with your posts.

Enjoy.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Do you think posting the same thing four times in a row makes it more true, or make you look more desperate?

Comment

• Nah... it just proves my point.

I leave it to the posters to decide. And you are making their choice easy with every post you make.

Enjoy. And thanks for making this easy.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• 5 in a row, are you going for a record?

My posts outline ways for you guys to make your lives easier, but you won't even try it. You dismiss it.

This is precisely why, with the collective intelligence of the entire administration of this site, it takes several years to upgrade forum software and twenty hours to edit a forty minute podcast...

That's pretty damning, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                                No... all you have ever done is berate other posters and the staff. You are the one with the track record. When it comes to actually doing something, you roll over and play dead.
                                Seems like it'd be easy enough as LS said for the staff to try out Teamspeak once and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X