No announcement yet.

April Fools 2008: OTCast Episode 01 -- "A Bit Chippy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Fools or no... the cat's out of the bag and we demand our radio show!

Or we could always do it anyway if anyone wants to.

Comment

Re: April Fools!

Originally posted by DanQ
      April Fools!

April Fools! Dan finally has an idea for a decent podcast and it's a joke!

Best joke ever, because it's ultimately on the jokester!

Hah!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

why dont you start an OT podcast then?
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Don't encourage him...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I can hold a weekly roundtable, provided it can be uncensored.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
              April Fools!

I hope that the April fool is that it's not really an April fool. Because in my view the OT cast idea is better than, say, Modcast.

Comment

The reason OTcast is better in theory is simple: personalities.

But given the choice of people for the "fake" OTCast, this hasn't yet occured to Dan that personality is important in entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  I can hold a weekly roundtable, provided it can be uncensored.
                  host it yourself or on some free service
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Why should I do this site a service if all you're going to do is ban me for linking to obscene material on external sites?

No, it'd have to be hosted here.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      I hope that the April fool is that it's not really an April fool. Because in my view the OT cast idea is better than, say, Modcast.
                      You are entitled to your opinion.
                      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Imran is rather giggly.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                          Imran is rather giggly.
                          You would be too if you were drunk enough to talk with Dan and Ming and nye for an hour.

Comment

Hmm, I don't remember Dan being on that call for very long. Maybe it was creative editing, I guess I'll have to download it and listen to it.

And we did post a thread here during the taping to get questions but it was at one of those slow traffic times and we didn't get much out of it.

And yes it would have been interesting if Asher had been included. I don't know for better or worse, but it would have been more interesting.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Imran is rather giggly.

Oh, and Dan was only around for like 10 minutes.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Re: April Fools!

Originally posted by DrSpike

Naah, OT-cast was ONLY good as an April Fool.
                                "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

Working...
                                X