No announcement yet.

April Fools 2008: OTCast Episode 01 -- "A Bit Chippy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apology for wrong doing? @ Apolyton?

Has it ever happened before? I mean either mods/admins or posters.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Thanks for the apology Locutus.

Ming, take notes. This might be the first time someone from the EU has been more manly than someone from North America.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Did you actually read his post Asher?

Comment

• I skimmed it and saw an "apologize" word. I try not to make a habit out of reading posts by Euros.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            I try not to make a habit out of reading posts by Euros.
            @Asher: Your loss. But on the other hand widening your horizons might be too much of a risk to your fragile world view.

@All: Is the whole thread one long troll feed or is there anything worth reading?
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• The problem with Euros is they lack humour, as you have just demonstrated.

Comment

• Irony.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                  Irony.
                  Noticing Irony
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The problem with Euros is they lack humour, as you have just demonstrated.
                    Humor is irrelevant. Superior engineering is all that matters.

Comment

• I thought European engineering was an attempt at humour.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• When I used the term 'moron' I was quoting someone previously in the thread, I don't recall who. I was considering using quotation marks to stress that but frankly didn't want to sound too much like DanQ -- I guess we now know why he sounds like that so often.
                        Actually I can't believe how you manage to insult a second person while apologizing to a first one.

This whole thread is a joke. Hours are wasted and the entire forum leadership is busy typing angry posts proving Asher wrong. Do your lives really spin around him?

Instead of either closing the discussion or talking a clam chance to prove Asher wrong, you have come down to his discussion level, and you're not winning.

Be adults. Either take Asher's suggestion or don't. We don't care. But use some authority and close this case. This looks more and more like a really poor israel vs. palestine thread.

Comment

• It's amazing how in this very podcast, Ming talked about who is easiest to troll...and here I am wrapping the entire administration around my finger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heraclitus

@All: Is the whole thread one long troll feed or is there anything worth reading?
                            Not really. Learn from my experience and keep moving. There's a new podcast out, anyway.
                            "The nation that controls magnesium controls the universe."

-Matt Groenig

Comment

• It's worth a little trolling if it leads to another OTCAST, especially if I can include ASHER for entertainment value. Epecially if we can get one or two of his argueing partners.

I'd like to see it happen and test out Asher's claims. Occasionally he knows what he's talking about.

I'd like to schedule a time when Ming and I can both participate at his house together. It's more fun that way, and it would be quite entertaining to watch Asher and Ming verbally spar in real time.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's amazing how in this very podcast, Ming talked about who is easiest to troll...and here I am wrapping the entire administration around my finger.

FACT!

Anyway it's nice to have an OT cast, thanks to all who make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X