An Israeli Brought Me Donuts Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Israeli Brought Me Donuts Today

But they were Dunkin' Donuts!?! Woe! Cheated by the joos again!
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

I had Dunkin' Donuts while I was waiting for the Supercat in the Philippines. Oh gag. It must be hard to wreck a donut.

Comment

Too bad they didn't buy you a tooth brush.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Mmmm... Donuts!!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

What the **** is wrong with Dunkin' Donuts??? Dunkin's your friend...
          Unbelievable!

Comment

We don't have Dunkin' Donuts here. I miss them...
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

95+% of the time, my memory of donuts is much better then the actual experience (and I am pretty sure that dunkin donuts have always been a huge disappointment).

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Bagels = Jew Donuts.

Comment

j00nuts
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for a doughnut. I'll give you the money, you give me the doughnut—end of transaction. We do not need to bring ink and paper into this. I just cannot imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend—"Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut—I got the documentation right here! (pause) Oh wait, it's back home in the file, under 'D', for doughnut." 'Cuz we all know that 'D' is for doughnut.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Hedburg's delivery

Comment

I like their cake donuts, but that's about it aside from the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                          We don't have Dunkin' Donuts here. I miss them...
                          We're from Chicago. We moved to Reno in '86. We had a Dunkin' Donuts here, but then they closed. We were sad.
                          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Chicago has good donuts. Dunkin' has bad donuts. Miami only has Dunkin' I am sad.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Bleck

Krispy Kreme!
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X