Everything is better with "March of the Soviet Tankmen"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is better with "March of the Soviet Tankmen"

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Wow, what a horribly unfunny and douchy video. I hope the makers of it, those who enjoy it, and their families are burned to death at 3000 degrees, or are forced to jump from the 200th story of a skyscraper, or crushed into small bits trying to save people. I understand no one would want to attack Australia because it's so useless, but have some ****ing class.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
        That's so... wrong...
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Re: Everything is better with "March of the Soviet Tankmen"

Originally posted by Lonestar

That's so... wrong...
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

no one would want to attack Australia
            sucks to be American then

But I find it a bit sad that a supposed Bush supporter could be so hard on one of the only countries that consistently and openly supported his administration's foreign policy. Not me, personally, but our Government. But that pretty much demonstrates the ignorance of Bu****es... they don't even know who their friends are.

Comment

The Monty Python tune to the 9-11 attacks was in REALLY poor taste.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

It's Benny Hill, but yes... poor taste.

Comment

I stand corrected - Benny Hill.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Something worse than 9/11 Benny Hill

I need a foot massage

Comment

It is bizarre the effect of setting the most inappropriate music possible to the horrors of the WTC events...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

What the **** was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                          Something worse than 9/11 Benny Hill
                          I concur, that was f**king awful!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            It is bizarre the effect of setting the most inappropriate music possible to the horrors of the WTC events...
                            Well, it does prove the power of a soundtrack.

Kind of the point of the thread, no?
                            Last edited by Dauphin; March 29, 2008, 09:27.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

Well, it does prove the power of a soundtrack.

Kind of the point of the thread, no?

No.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X