Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure

lot's of people want to get in

well that's what they advertised in the local paper last week, but if you ask me... it's one of those invalid polls...
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      London. You all know what it looks like.
      Like Chicago?
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
        where is the internet connection?

edit: Darius...
        Unbelievable!

Comment

it might be old tech but as long as it works

here is bit more of this deceptive presentation of my habitat

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Would someone please fix this thread?
            Last edited by Cartimandua; March 27, 2008, 22:50.
            In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
              it might be old tech but as long as it works

here is bit more of this deceptive presentation of my habitat

I see there is something hideous and 60s looking on the far left of the picture...sets the scene for the true concrete horror of Bracknell

There was a great piss-take website around once but I can't remember the link to it
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Attached Files
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Brisbane

Comment

Originally posted by Cartimandua
                      Would someone please fix this thread?
                      Your wish is my command.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Please give it a little more effort. Check http://www.flickr.com/ if you don't know where to look for pictures. It'll be fun.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Another picture of Bracknell:

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Financial District at night
                              Attached Files
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X