X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pictures of your habitat

Too long ago we had a thread like this.

Antwerp:

Last edited by Colonâ„¢; March 27, 2008, 18:52.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Prepare to be amazed.

Fake London:
    Attached Files
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Bergen, Norway:
      Centrum:

Troldhaugen, Edvard Grieg's home:

One of the suburbs:
      Last edited by Nikolai; March 28, 2008, 07:06.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Comment

the glorious wilderness which is also known as "The New Town of Bracknell"

the big version
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

You can see smoke coming from the chimney.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

London. You all know what it looks like.

And Nikolai, you've broken the thread
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

where is the internet connection?

edit: Darius...
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                    the glorious wilderness which is also known as "The New Town of Bracknell"
                    You live in Bracknell?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Satellite.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        London. You all know what it looks like.

And Nikolai, you've broken the thread

By far.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

You live in Bracknell?

Comment

46th most "desirable" borough to live in

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
                              46th most "desirable" borough to live in
                              Is that 46th most desirable place called "Bracknell"?
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X