Tax help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dauphin could do it for free
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I was recently audited but had sex with the auditor as seen in Stranger Than Fiction. Who needs two sets of books when you have one set of balls, is what my grandfather told me when he was arrested

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        I was recently audited but had sex with the auditor as seen in Stranger Than Fiction. Who needs two sets of books when you have one set of balls, is what my grandfather told me when he was arrested

Comment

Wiglaf's grandfather
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

File nonresident for MD. There's nothing really hard about it.

EDIT: You have to use a nonresident form 505
            Last edited by Kidlicious; March 24, 2008, 10:08.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So Snoopy wants me to file in VA and not pay MD tax, and Kid tihnks I should file in MD and not pay VA tax?

I just filed my Federal taxes, which were nice and easy once I remembered where I had filed them with before (online).

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                So Snoopy wants me to file in VA and not pay MD tax, and Kid tihnks I should file in MD and not pay VA tax?

I just filed my Federal taxes, which were nice and easy once I remembered where I had filed them with before (online).

JM
                Actually, I agree with Snoopy. You have to pay VA. You need to file MD to get a refund for the amt taken out of your chk.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I think Kid and I agree - the fact that you changed your residence in 2006 not 2007 means you can file as a nonresident, more than likely. I'm not entirely sure of the specific ramification of the above-quoted act, however (that makes it so you don't have to pay MD tax living in VA), but it sounds like it means you can ignore the MD part except in that you want to get a refund.
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

So I called the VA people, and they said I Should file normally in VA and then get everything back from MD. I will call MD number: 410-260-7980 and talk to them.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Ah, found the key. When I file the nonresident form in MD, I put down my income as VA state income rather then MD state income despite it being labeled on my W2 as MD state income. So I will get back everything from MD, and will pay all taxes in VA.

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Yep, that's the way to go
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                        X