No announcement yet.

Nothing says "Christ is Risen" like....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing says "Christ is Risen" like....

..A cold Hamburger on the aft missile deck.
    A cold hamburger on the aft missile deck.
    16.67%
    Microwaveble Pizza rolls
    11.11%
    A UFO Marathon on the History Channel
    16.67%
    A trip to dead center of the United States
    11.11%
    A '92 Ford Fiesta
    16.67%
    Bacon. The real kind, not the turkey kind.
    16.67%
    Some fried Bananas
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Congrats, Lonestar. Despite stiff competition, you managed to make the stupidest thread. Texas is proud.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I once had a '89 Fiesta, basically same model as the 92 one, just different lights.

Comment

Not so surprisingly, that even made more sense.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Going somewhere with your Fiesta Platter?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Does it include beef fajitas?

Comment

It's truly a meal, and meals are meant to be enjoyed.
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Congrats, Lonestar. Despite stiff competition, you managed to make the stupidest thread. Texas is proud.
                I agree. It should have been multiple choice.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ford Fiestas might sell better if they came with aft missile decks.

Comment

Microwavable pizza roles. It's a resurrection, in a way.
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

.A cold Hamburger on the aft missile deck.
                      Word

Though if you burn them a bit it is much easier to pretend they are warm
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

Word

Though if you burn them a bit it is much easier to pretend they are warm
                        I see that you too also celebrated Easter with a steel beach picnic.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                        X