Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

And not only Europe...
    As Germany, I like to take out Canada and the US before I turn to take out the Russkies and Italians.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Zombies.... give me your ear (if they haven't rotted off yet).... it's time.... to move on.... from boring politics... bin laden... and Iraq.... and al quaeda.... so you can finally.... learn how to live life.... life beyond the 6 o'clock news and the newspapers which are always the same drivel.... and learn that life does not have to be an endless journey of worshipping terrorism, corrupt politicians, and the crowd of miserable off-topic posters.
      Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

So America was right to bomb Iraq so long as they didn't draw cartoons about it?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            ...so the Reconquista doesn't get a mention but a few danish cartoons do? You think a man that lives in a cave could tell the difference between mountains and mole hills
            Molehill never came to Mohammed, I seem to recall.
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin

As Germany, I like to take out Canada and the US before I turn to take out the Russkies and Italians.
              Invade Denmark by sea in order to avoid the Denmark surrenders event? (That event gives Greenland and Iceland to the US; you needs those islands to reach Canada).
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I take Denmark in 1936.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X