Go to bed or post a pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to bed or post a pic?

I'm worried you guys & dolls are getting tired of my pics. Now...

Y O U Decide!
    Go to bed
    39.13%
    Post a pic
    56.52%
    banana
    4.35%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I like your tropical paradise pics.

When do we get to see some of Poly II?

Comment

Ahh, surprise, someone wants to see a pic!

Lushington figured out how to get up and down the ladder. To get the pic I had to carry it back up three times while Dolores handled the camera work. The third time it was truly pissed at finding itself being hauled up the ladder yet again.

Last edited by Lancer; March 16, 2008, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
        I like your tropical paradise pics.

When do we get to see some of Poly II?
        They've started building it, got some cement posts up and hollow block walls. I think Clemente will be taking some pics this week but right now he's off visiting his young gf...in Mabini which is where the house is. So if I hand him a camera and ask him to go back he'll be tripping over himself to go.

This is our last week here and Dolores and I are busy getting ready to close the place up for 9 months and packing. Plus she has a party planned for Wenesday for her schoolmates and then on Saturday its our going away party. But we're working on getting some early pics. Then when we come back in January Zkrib and I are going to go there and photograph, hopefully, the finished product.

Aeson, think you can visit next winter?

Comment

Voted go to bed. Your pics are mundane.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            Voted go to bed. Your pics are mundane.

The girls dart game went on long after some of the girls. Nobody wanted to call it a night because I had a P50 prize to the winner. ($1.25ish) Goodnight! I'm off to bed.

Comment

Our cat used to always climb up the ladders onto the roof... but she never figured how to go down ladders so we always had to rescue her.

Have to wait and see if next winter would be good. I should be finished up on this house before then, at which point I have no real obligations. Would definitely like to visit.

Comment

go to bed
                Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Lancerpicsi

Comment

Aeson, Rigo was heading to Mabini this morning so we gave him quick camera instruction and off he went. Theory has it he'll be back tonight with Poly House II pics. Hope to see you here next go round!

Originally posted by MarkG
                    go to bed
                    You're not an admin anymore, so I don't have to.

Vet, thanks guy, here's a pic for ya...

Lushington was supposed to come back down the ladder for a pic but decided instead to visit Nit Nit and Tina who were having a chat.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                      Lancerpicsi
                      Picsithreadi
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

"Picsithreadi "

Dolores and Zkrib and this is the car we borrowed to go see the monkeys. I paid the driver P300 ($7) and Zkrib paid the gas P300, so $14ish and we all got to go have fun.

Comment

Is that Zkrib in teh white Polo?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Lancer, didn't you promise us pics of you're naked ex-girlfriend a while ago? I think this thread was made to honor that promise.

Comment

Yes! Absolutely, and if she lets me take them I'll post them here.

Comment

Working...
                              X