I invited a girl for supper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I invited a girl for supper...

And I made my greatest Lasagna with my own homemade spaghetti sauce! I had apple cider(7% alcohol), bread... everything to have a good spicy night.

Bus this **** happen..

She called me 45min ago, and she canceled our supper.
    bleh

The news is saying that Ohio and Kentucky are getting hit really hard.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

wait global warming is coming to rescue in your vicinity soon. In the meantime enjoy the lasagna
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

@Dans:
        They said on t.v. that the south of Quebec & northen usa will be hit really hard.

Just here in Quebec City (which is not in the south of the province), the winds is going around 50km/h and there already a lot of snow.

This is our second big snowfall in less than a week...

@OneFoot:
        Yeah, I'll enjoy ma lasagna... alone!
        bleh

Comment

She's not interested in you - if she had been, then she would have come, eat and said that she couldn't go home due to weather.

Better luck next time.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
            She's not interested in you - if she had been, then she would have come, eat and said that she couldn't go home due to weather.

Better luck next time.
            Maybe... we'll see this week!
            bleh

Comment

I did this last night (for drinks, not supper), but then we watched No Country for Old Men and that just ruined everything
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                I did this last night (for drinks, not supper), but then we watched No Country for Old Men and that just ruined everything

:wiglaf:
                bleh

Comment

Also, post a pic of her
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Also, post a pic of her
                    hey man; post a pic of yours. :wiglaf:
                    bleh

Comment

A good reason to invite a bed warmer
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Re: I invited a girl for supper...

Originally posted by CrONoS
                        And I made my greatest Lasagna with my own homemade spaghetti sauce! I had apple cider(7% alcohol), bread... everything to have a good spicy night.

Bus this **** happen..

She called me 45min ago, and she canceled our supper.
                        If you were hungry like the wolf, why didn't you drive over to her place then?

then we watched No Country for Old Men and that just ruined everything
                        What's the particular beef?

Originally posted by CrONoS
                        :wiglaf:
                        Nah, wiggy prolly would have made it into bed and then whined about how her hoo-ha was too slimy and gross.
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

Re: Re: I invited a girl for supper...

Originally posted by Darius871
                          What's the particular beef?
                          It's not exactly teh kind of movie that induces friskiness. Plus, teh dog-killing pissed me off. And teh scene where Chigur operates on himself grossed her out. And teh final scene left us thinking "WTF?"

Comment

Re: Re: I invited a girl for supper...

Originally posted by Darius871

If you were hungry like the wolf, why didn't you drive over to her place then?
                            I didn't want to, I live alone while she is leaving with a girl, and I knew she was there. But the main reason is: You don't go out of your house, during this kind of snowfall.
                            Last edited by CrONoS; March 8, 2008, 21:33.
                            bleh

Comment

If her roomate is hot too, that would've been perfect!

Comment

Working...
                              X