China Is Now Officially No Longer Communist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I guess the joke was too complex.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne

but not in reality.
      That was kind of implied, was it not? And if you did notice that why did you point it out? People who don't get it are to stupid to deserve to get it.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
        Sarcasm

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
          People who speak English as a second language sometimes have trouble with sarcasm.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's true. I heard that Jon Stewart has had to overact his sarcastic jokes for foreign audiences.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

People who speak English as a second language sometimes have trouble with sarcasm.
              People who speak English as a first language sometimes have trouble with sarcasm.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X