Things that make you want to punch your screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you want to punch your screen

I wonder if they look at tests people took in school to find such idiots for that show.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

molly bloom.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

At least the kids on that show are evidence that there still is hope for mankind.

Comment

get up
          get on up
          get up
          get on up
          and DANCE
          * nmp3bot dances -<
          * nmp3bot dances |-<
          * nmp3bot dances /-<
          <[SA]HatfulOfHollow> i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

It has already been proven this show is rigged in many ways. E.g., the kids who ring in their answers have already been given the questions before hand. And they are child actresses and actors. I have no reason to believe some of these 'contestants' are not in a similar arrangement. I should state for the record I have no idea where Budapest is on a map and it's never slowed me down one second.

Comment

Fair enough that she doesn't know where Budapest is... But she's not even heard about it... or Hungary... and she doesn't really know what Europe or France are either. My head nearly exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                It has already been proven this show is rigged in many ways. E.g., the kids who ring in their answers have already been given the questions before hand. And they are child actresses and actors. I have no reason to believe some of these 'contestants' are not in a similar arrangement. I should state for the record I have no idea where Budapest is on a map and it's never slowed me down one second.
                It'd mess you use if you ever tried to drive your RV to Budapest for vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                  I wonder if they look at tests people took in school to find such idiots for that show.
                  She was a celebrity contestant....an ex-American Idol participant.

Comment

my younger siblings love that show because they get all the questions right! well, nearly all. they've missed a few.

Comment

What do you guys think of that show The Moment of Truth where they ask you questions and you have to tell the truth. One contestant said she would get back together with her ex and her husband was in the audience.

Now that's pretty stupid. Even Wiglaf has got to agree with that.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                        I should state for the record I have no idea where Budapest is on a map and it's never slowed me down one second.

It didn't seem to slow Bush down either
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuken
                          Fair enough that she doesn't know where Budapest is... But she's not even heard about it... or Hungary... and she doesn't really know what Europe or France are either. My head nearly exploded.
                          That clip is an oldie but goodie. They show finds trailer trash retards and put them on the air to make fun of themselves.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Last thing that made me want to punch my screen was the Scary Maze.
                            Graffiti in a public toilet
                            Do not require skill or wit
                            Among the **** we all are poets
                            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Eh, it is not like Hungry has any relative signifigance to 99% of the world population, I can undrstand that one. And even if you know Hungry is a country most people probably don't know what Budapest is.

But France?!?!
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X