Have you ever surffed the channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever surffed the channel?

surfthechannel.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, surfthechannel.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Have you? This site is incredible. No need for me to wait until Heros Season 2 comes out, I can watch it right now! I am never missing a show again.

I give this site

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Looks good.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Low resolution
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I smell about a dozen injunctions in the making...
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Low resolution
          I know, but it still better than not seeing it at all.

But it really depends on what you are watching. Heroes is fine, but Rambo II for example, is very bad.

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Could somebody explain to me just what about Heroes' premise is appealing on some level?
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Yeah, I've been watching it for around 2 months now. It was widely talked about on AllUC back when the RIAA forced that site to delete all of its links. I personally give surf the channel half a year before they meet the same fate. Still, let the good times roll until that happens.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I've channel surfed I do it on something called a 'television', however. Very old fashioned, I know.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

This site is awesome.

Hmmmmm, think I am going to watch I am legend now.

Spec.

Comment

Currently rewatching Veronica Mars. Sure, it's teen sort of stuff but damn if the main actress isn't a hottie and a half.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

oh cool. i like this

Comment

I've got all episodes of heroes on my in better quality. It's probably good enough if you're looking for some old episodes of an old unknown tv-show
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                        X