No announcement yet.

Anybody from Germany here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a T-Online subscriber, which is the Telekom's house ISP. And yes, that site is godawful, I actually made and changed all my contracts by phone.

Comment

Maybe the group Danish in Flensburg is some organisation of the Danish minority in Germany (probably the cousins of the German minority in Danmark, one of the most ridiculous "minority" situations I can think of - it's just those people who decided to speak one or the other language millenia ago in the 1860's.)
      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by Adalbertus
        Maybe the group Danish in Flensburg is some organisation of the Danish minority in Germany (probably the cousins of the German minority in Danmark, one of the most ridiculous "minority" situations I can think of - it's just those people who decided to speak one or the other language millenia ago in the 1860's.)
        From what I can tell that group is just some random group for people who happens to be Danes living in Flensburg
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
          I haven't checked that, doesn't that depend on where you work? Like if you find a job inside Germany, then you would be paying German taxes from day one?
          Well, what exactly is 'a job inside Germany'? Surely the people working at the offices of Mercedes or Lufthansa in Copenhagen don't pay German taxes even if their paycheck happens to come from Germany.

Bah. I know I have to do my own research. I just thought I'd ask in case you knew.

Comment

I wish I could help, but I have Telekom as ISP as well. Not because they're great, but because of laziness.
            Blah

Comment

I am in a similar position with BT, I really need to do some shopping around at some point.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

They said I could have the apartment, but at the moment nothing is signed (needs to be done next week). Now I'll just need to decide which ISP to get
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                X